I have been practising acupuncture for over 30 years, helping people who come with a wide range of problems. But you don’t have to be ill to come for treatment – many people use acupuncture to prevent illness and to keep well.
My training included massage and herbs, counselling and healing. For me the most important thing is to listen to the person’s energy or Qi and help it flow in the best way possible. That’s why I called this site The Dance of Qi.
Some people are scared of needles and for them it can be very powerful to use a technique that doesn’t penetrate the skin, or to use acu-pressure points.
I practise from a peaceful and quiet room in Lamorna, near Penzance.
To arrange a session or if you have any questions do call me
Home 01736 811290
Mobile 0779 6000 712
You can also email me at email@example.com
Initial consultation and treatment £50
Follow up treatments £40
- my treatment room is warm and quiet – a place you can really relax
- all sessions are totally confidential and you can talk to me freely
- I use only disposable needles
- my clinic is registered as an acupuncture practice with Cornwall Council
- there is plenty of space to park at the clinic
- on Facebook visit The Dance of Qi page for more healthy living ideas